Crave is expanding – want to join us?
We’re looking for a research loving, property savvy, people focused Buyers Agent who wants to join us in delivering the best property advisory services in Australia.
Take the opportunity to join our fast-growing and unique advisory firm. Working from our Abbotsford NSW office, you will support local and international clients to purchase property across Australia as well as off-shore.
POSITION : BUYERS AGENT
- Uncapped earning potential = OTE $150,000 +
- Fast growing organisation with opportunities for career progression
- Supportive and people focused environment
This highly client focused role will see you represent buyers in purchasing both residential and commercial property for use as personal residences and investments. This includes :
- carrying out research to source properties both on and off-market
- working with specialists to identify positives and negatives of shortlisted properties
- completing quality due diligence for each purchase
- negotiating offers, liaising with solicitors and ensuring compliance
- providing advice on maximising purchases through renovation or development.
The successful candidate will have:
- a passion for real estate and the drive to achieve great client outcomes
- ability to work autonomously with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- solid experience in residential real estate
- an understanding of private treaty and auction sales processes
- impeccable professional presentation
- a focus on building relationships with a strong ‘people’ focus
- great organisational skills along with excellent computer skills
- a current NSW Certificate of Registration, or ideally a real estate licence
- interest and ability to undertake the QPIA course
- full driver’s licence and own vehicle.
For the right candidate, we’re offering:
- an attractive salary package with a base salary including super plus generous commission
- Monday to Friday and occasional Saturdays with time off in lieu
- continuous training and coaching
- excellent progression opportunities
- great company culture, a place where ideas are shared, considered and implemented
- modern and open plan office.
Crave Property Advisory helps clients build resilient and flexible property portfolios that deliver income. Using our tailored approach, our clients purchase a mix of properties which ensure goals are met while making the ‘market’ a side issue.
We’re focussed on delivering independent and unbiased advice which provides optimal outcomes for clients as well as contributing to the sustainable evolution of our suburbs and cities. This is achieved by helping clients purchase existing properties with opportunities to add value rather than ‘off the plan’ or ‘house and land’ packages.
Apply now as we are looking to appoint our next team member as soon as possible.
If you are interested in this role, submit your CV by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Debra on 0418 644 425.
Buy smarter = limitless ways to build lifetime income
Crave Property Advisory is a unique property strategy and buyers agent service. As the only independent and unbiased advisory that can help you use any property strategy Australia-wide, Crave’s services extend to home, investment and commercial property. A highly client focused organization, Crave developed the Modular Investing System (MI System) to provide clients with the ability to use a tailored mix of strategies and efficiently build profitable portfolios that create lifetime income.
Debra Beck-Mewing is the CEO of Crave Property Advisory, and has more than 20 years’ experience in property investing, Australia-wide. She has used a range of strategies to build her property portfolio including renovating, granny flats, sub-division and development. Debra is skilled in identifying development opportunities, and sourcing properties that have multiple uses and multiple exit strategies. She is a Qualified Property Investment Advisor, licensed real estate agent and also holds a Bachelor of Commerce and Master of Business.